You can change your life and your attitude with a kickboxing workout. It burns calories and improves confidence plus you learn to kick but at the same time.
Our Program is Designed to Improve:
- Overall Energy Levels
- Muscles Tone
Our Program is Designed for:
- People who want to lose or control their weight.
- People who want to shed fat.
- People who want to lose inches on their waist line.
- People who want to get back into shape.
- People who want to be healthier.
- People who exercise but have stopped seeing results.
- People who want to look and feel good.
- People who just want a good work out!
The Physical Activity Guidelines for American's recommends for Adult's to engage in at least 150 minutes (or just under three hours) a week of moderate exercise to help reduce the risks of developing life-threatening illnesses. To gain even more health benefits from your exercise routine they recommend at least 150 minutes of vigorous exercise. Our program focuses on this beneficial and vigorous work out routine. Please join our Boot Camp classes in Irving, TX
Monday and Wednesday- Kickboxing 7:30 to 8:15 pm
Tuesday and Thursday - Strength Training 7:30 to 8:15 pm